About the role:
Kapital is working with a leading financial services client of ours based in Sydney to recruit a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a permanent position to work on a large muti year infrastructure transformation for the business. The role will be working as part of a growing team to deliver new Cloud DevOps and Platform Engineering capabilities and to set up and maintain Azure Cloud environments through the use of Powershell, Ansible, Terraform, and other automation tools.
To be considered for the role it is essential you have strong Cloud experience with Azure or AWS and hands-on experience with open source automation tools and CI/CD.
Skills we’re after:
- 3-5 year experience as a Cloud DevOps or Platform Engineer with an Infrastructure engineering background.
- The ability to use PowerShell within Microsoft Azure for automating daily tasks and processes.
- If no Azure then Terraform within AWS for automating daily tasks and processes.
- Design and maintain cloud operation and its integration with the DevOps team. You will need to be able to push DevOps code within the Cloud.
- Experience managing public and private cloud technologies for large enterprises.
- Prior experience working alongside a DevOps team.
- Experience using the latest automation tools within an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Configuration management tools: Cloud Formation, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell.
- The ability to troubleshoot and enhance virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills; the role will involve constant communication with internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge using Azure or AWS. Certifications ideal.
- Must know how to improve clod orchestration and automation tools and processes.
- Familiarity with any of the following control platforms: TFVC, Perforce, SVN, or Git.
- The ability to script or code using any of the following would also be advantageous within a cloud environment: Azure CLI or AWS CLI, Python or Bash.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.