About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation and a leader in their field in a role which will report directly to the CIO. You will lead a team of approximately 40 staff made up of Developers, Testers and Business Analysts.
You would be expected to provide strategic technical transformation and operational leadership to the software development team and work closely with other project teams to deliver critical business outcomes. It would be required to have a solid background in Development across the Microsoft Stack. You will need to partner with business stakeholders to ensure IT deliverables are in line with business priorities and need to maintain tight time frames. This role will leveraging IT application development to deliver business outcomes and requires solid team management expertise.
- An experienced Head of IT Applications and Development with sound financial services industry alignment.
- Able to lead a team of 40+ staff made up of MS C#.Net Developers in a distributed development team, Business Analysts and Testers.
- An excellent people leader who is able to motivate and bring the team together to achieve strategic business outcomes and meet tight deadlines.
- Sounds experience across Agile, Object Oriented Programming, Angular, MVC, .Net Core and both web and desktop applications.
- Very experienced at managing both upwards to the CIO and also across a wide team to build efficiencies, track project metrices and build measures to gain better business outcomes
- Internal relationship management and vendor relation/selection is paramount
- Tertiary degree in computer science or software engineering
- An exceptional communicator
- Financial Services, Superannuation or Funds Management industry experience highly regarded
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.