About the job
We are looking for Data Analysts with Modelling Expertise to join the analytics team for an Investment firm in Sydney. They will be working closely with diverse teams to scope technical data requirements for the business as well as provide trends and insights through analytics.
This is initially a contract role with the intention to become permanent.
The Data Analyst will be working with the business and technology teams to understand what is required for the existing tech and systems.
Will need to look at the data in the systems, how they link, and where they can be improved by developing an understanding of how it is being used by the wider business.
This role will involve working with consultants to come up with the data models.
What are the skills we are looking for?
- Experience in Financial Services Projects (Insurance, Wealth, Capital Markets, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL and VBA is required
- Data Analytics
- Data Modelling
- Data Architecture
- Experience working in agile teams
Good to have:
- Requirements Gathering/Scoping skills will be beneficial
- Power BI, Tableau or similar BI technologies
- Proficiency in C# or Python is a big plus!
- Data Management Experience
- Exposure to data projects in the Financial Services space
Whats in it for you?
- Working within a company known for valuing their team and employee culture
- Build your career as a Data Consultant in an exciting and positive environment
- Excellent growth opportunities along with various training opportunities available
- Competitive Remuneration and Perks
If this position is of interest then please send your updated CV into email@example.com for a confidential chat with our Project Services specialist Josh.
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.