About the Role
An opportunity is available for a Data Center Architect for a Data Center migration to Microsoft Azure Cloud with a consulting client in the Sydney CBD. This position will be through a consulting firm in charge of migrating their clients legacy applications into Azure. End client is in the Insurance and Financial industries. Prior experience in data center transformations or migration is highly desired.
Full time, permanent position. Sydney, CBD based.
Permanent or Contract.
- Architectural level experience: designing and implementing data center strategies for relocation.
- Previous Data Center relocation experience.
- Strong Infrastructure and Data Center experience.
- Microsoft Azure certifications highly desired.
- Experience migrating legacy applications from on prem into Microsoft Azure.
- Server Virtualization technologies and tools for both Microsoft and Linux severs.
- Experience working with both virtual and physical servers.
- Agile Environment experience.
- Scrum Master.
- Professional Services / IT Consulting background: projects focused.
- Ideally after someone that’s worked on a multitude of projects involving data center relocations / migrations into a cloud environment.
Salary depends on experience.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.