Kapital are working with a Global Investment Manager to recruit a number of positions on Permanent and Contract Basis. The role will be working to build and curate data pipelines, datamarts and design databases. The key stakeholders for this role will be business and technical, so strong communication skills will be required. To be considered for this role you will have 3+ years experience as a Data Engineer with ideally with a background in Investment Managers. Technically, you will have strong knowledge and experience working with PL/SQL, T-SQL, Python with CRM and Informatica knowledge useful.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Degree Qualified in a Technical Field
- 3+ Years experience as a Data Engineer
- Prior experience working in investment management
- Demonstrable experience designing, building and implementing databases and data marts.
- Strong Knowledge of PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Advanced communication skills to engage with business and tech stakeholders
- Knowledge of Investment Data warehouses such as Currium, DataGX, Eagle Pace or Golden Source a strong advantage
- Previous experience working with Informatica would be very useful
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM advantageous
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.