About the Role
This is an ideal position for a high profile Enterprise Data Architect within the banking/financial services vertical to work on exciting programmes in the Sydney CBD.
The role will look into data flows across various financial and capital markets trading and settlement applications and will be responsible for enterprise data models and developing the clients data architecture strategy and Architectural roadmaps.
Experience working for consulting firms across capital market and financial services clients internationally or in Australia would be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as an Enterprise Data Architecture Consultant for Capital and Financial Markets clients.
- Hands on experience across Data tools
- Understanding the data complexities across various trading and settlement systems as well as up and downstream systems
- Able to strategize new Data Architectural Target Operating Models and Data Architectural roapmaps/delivery
- Any experience across MDM and Metadata Management would be advantageous
- Certified TOGAF Technical Architect
- Relevant technical tertiary degree
- Able to influence at a senior C-Level for banking clients
- Strong problem solving and consultative experience
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.