About the Role:
An opportunity is available for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst for a fast-growing Fintech in the Sydney CBD. The role will be responsible for providing level 1-3 support to users in the Buy Side Funds space. To be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous experience working for companies across Buy Side Funds, Investments, Wealth or Trading (fixed income or Equities).
- Provide level 1-3 desktop support to employees across the above mentioned Financial Services domains.
- Provide support over the phone, through email and in person using a ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot network issues and devices.
- Maintain servers.
- Set up users on work stations, personal computers, and mobiles.
- Desktop support and networks management automation.
- Experience working with ticketing systems and providing level 1-3 desktop support.
- Prior experience providing support for Financial Services companies, particularly those in Buy Side Funds, Investments, Wealth or Trading.
- Support for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server.
- Good comprehension of Active Directory and Office 365 Administration.
- Power BI, SQL, and Sharepoint.
- Some exposure to Azure, virtual machines, and monitoring.
- Good communication skills, since position will involve providing support in person and over the phone to non-technical users.
Nice to haves
- Sales Force
- Python or Bash
- Deployment software
- Power BI
- Financial Markets, Bloomberg, Reuters, IRESS
Sponsorship not available at this time: Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens only.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kapital-consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.