Kapital is partnering with one of our leading financial services clients to source an Enterprise Infrastructure Program Architect to help spearhead a microsoft Azure transformation and be part of the programs technology leadership team here in Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Infrastructure Program Architect to lead the technology capability review, technology program governance and working groups to achieve the overarching business roadmap.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Program Architect
- Operated as the Program Architect on other Azure Cloud Transformations
- Financial Services industry experience
- Work with the Infrastructure Program Manager and Head of IT Infrastructure
- Technology Capability review
- Conduct technology infrastructure program governance and set up the governance forums
- Bring together the technology working groups
- Ensure the overarching roadmaps are well defined and are delivered to stringent governance
- An excellent strategic architectural leader
- Able to work at the C-Level in terms of program tracking, gaining business case sign off and should work towards business strategies through the use of high end technology.
- Vendor Management is critical
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit us at: https://kapitalconsulting.com.au/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.