About the Role:
Kapital are partnering with a leading financial services client in the search for a Head of Enterprise Architecture to assist the CTO in setting up best practices and frameworks for the EA practice. The role would be operating at the C-level and working closely with the Group CTO on strategic road-maps and target operating model design and delivery using best-in-class technology and structured architectural design thinking.
The ideal candidate would have global / International banking or Fintech experience and ideally would have worked for a Management Consulting firm with a Financial Services Industry domain focus.
- 10 years Enterprise Architecture experience with at least 5 years experience as a Head of Enterprise Architect/Chief Architect/CTO
- Should have international banking and financial services expertise and strong business facing skills operating at the CTO level directly with the CIO and CEO.
- Management Consulting experience.
- Experience in business capability modelling, working with new and emerging technologies and Best-in-class technology solutions.
- Able to lead a large team of Technical Solution Architects through the high level strategic road-map and strategy ensuring company goals and milestones are achieved
- Strong ability to look at business problems, assess the target operating model and build ideal solutions and strategies to achieve the major outcomes.
- Strong business acumen to understand the big picture outcomes of technology within global organisations.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.