About the Role:
Kapital are working with a global financial services consulting firm to assist in recruiting a Head of Enterprise Architect / Chief Architect to join their high profile team in Sydney. The role would be working with banking and financial services clients on high level strategic initiatives which encompass payments, retail banking, capital markets, loans, lending, leasing, open banking and wealth management.
The ideal candidate would have experience operating at the C and EGM level to guide clients through latest technology best practices and best-of-breed solutions and should have several years as a Head of Enterprise Architecture/Chief Architect.
- 10 years Enterprise Architecture experience with at least 3 years experience as a Head of Enterprise Architect/Chief Architect
- Should have banking and financial services expertise and strong business facing skills working with the C-Suite and EGM level
- Management consulting experience would be ideal
- Experience in business capability modelling, working with new and emerging technologies and Best-in-class technology solutions.
- Able to lead a large group of Technical Architects through the high level roadmap and strategy ensuring client goals and milestones are achieved
- Strong ability to look at a business problems, assess the target operating model and build ideal solutions and strategies to achieve the major outcomes.
- Strong business acument to understand the big picture outcomes of technology within a global organizations
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.