About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large Azure infrastructure transformation project for a Financial Services client of ours in the Sydney CBD. Permanent full-time position.
As the Identity Access Management Architect, you will be in charge of leading a team responsible for the design, implementation, and management of all Identity Access Management (IAM / IDAM) and Identity Services. The role will have a strong Microsoft Azure emphasis and will involve constant communication with vendors and other professional IT partners.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing identity architecture and infrastructure.
- Previous experience working in Azure / Microsoft O365 in conjunction with Identity Access Management (IAM / IDAM).
- Excellent understanding of technology: cloud storage, hypervisors, databases, applications, backups, and hypervisors.
- Azure and IT Architecture certifications will be highly regarded.
- Standardization of identity services and automation of infrastructure.
- Identity provisioning and Azure cloud security.
- Previous experience working with outside vendors and clients.
- An exceptional communicator that’s capable of communicating technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Tertiary degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Experience managing people would be a huge plus
- Financial Services, Superannuation or Funds Management industry experience not necessary but highly regarded
- Strong Azure experience with a huge emphasis in Identity Access.
Good to have but not necessary:
- Experience working with regulatory requirements for financial institutions, i.e. monetary authorities and privacy legislation.
- ISO 27000
- Azure DevOps Engineers Certification
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification
- Azure Security Technologies Certification
Sponsorship not available at this time: Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens only.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kapital-consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.