About the Role:
Kapital Consulting is working closely with a leading financial services client in the heart of the Sydney CBD, to source a Senior Information Security Manager.
This is a key strategic role in the region with oversight and accountability across all InfoSec and reporting to the CISO over in Europe. You will work closely with the business and technology divisions to align the company across Regulatory, Operations, Cyber, Data and Outsourcing Risk.
- An experienced Information Security Manager able to operate at the C-Suite working with Operations and Technology
- Should have Banking and Financial Services experience.
- Able to manage multiple security and compliance initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance for APRA, ASIC and the ASX.
- Regulatory Risk, Cyber Risk, Operational Resilience, Outsourcing Risk, Risk Mitigation, IT Governance, Data Governance CPG235 and CPS234.
- Stakeholders will include COO, Business Heads and global Shared Services teams.
- Comfortable presenting to the board.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.