Full time 6-month contract position as an Information Security Specialist / subject matter expert with a company that specializes in financial software in the Melbourne CBD. Flexibility to work remotely.
The role will be focusing on maintaining, fortifying, and updating the organization’s information security, while following ISO 27001 and APRA regulations.
- 4 years of hands-on Information Security experience
- Previous experience working in information security projects within a project management framework.
- The ability to create effective securities policies and document any existing security concerns
- Document and audit IT security activities.
- Capable of explaining technical tools and procedures to a non-technical audience
- Continuously improve and update security policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with APRA regulations such as Prudential Standard CPS 234
- Any of the following certifications or relevant experience in: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CDPSE.
- ISO27001 auditing or implementation experience would be highly regarded.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit us at https://kapitalconsulting.com.au/ or check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kapital-consulting/.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.