- 1-5 years experience in Cisco Network Support (CCNA/CCNP) level.
- Good comprehension of network management framework
- Experience working on network routing technologies (Static/RIP/OSPF/BGP/Multicast)
- Develop and implement network management platform using commercial and open source tool
- Experienced in configuring Telemetry, gRPC, IP SLA, SNMP, Netflow, etc on network devices
- Any scripting skills for network automation would be ideal but not mandatory
- Worked with monitoring tools and developed metrics for network availability
- Knowledge of F5, Arista, Cisco, Ciena, Cumulus, VOIP and Palo Alto networking technologies
- VPNs (SSL and IPsec, preferably also with exposure to route based VPNs, VTIs, GRE, and DMVPN).
- Experience working with mission critical networks
- Prior experience in Buy-Side Funds/Investment Management preferred, but not necessary
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit us at: https://kapitalconsulting.com.au/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.