About the Role:
Kapital is working with a leading financial services client of ours based in Sydney to recruit a Senior Microsoft O365 SME/Engineer on 12mth FTC basis with a possible move to perm. The role will be working as part of a regional team to deliver new O365 capabilities, set up new server connections through the use of Powershell, list requests and management requests.
The role will require high level experience across Office 365/Exchange Online, Cloud Services, Powershell, SMTP and other infrastructure and networking protocols
Skills we’re looking for:
- Microsoft Office 365 SME / Specialist with migration and implementation experience
- Windows messaging experience.
- Active Directory and Exchange Online / EXO
- Cloud Services experience
- Experience working with Windows 2008-2016
- Should have experience with collaboration tools such as: MS Teams, Skype for Business, MS Intune
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Wyse Thin Client experience would be a plus but is not necessary
- Expert PowerShell scripting experience to automate tasks and to set up servers
- A technical degree and Microsoft qualifications
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.