Kapital have been engaged by a Sydney based financial services client to recruit a number of Business Analysts for a large data migration project. The role will be working on a high profile project as part of a Data Focused team overseeing the migration of data from a legacy to a new system. The role will require someone in a techno-functional capacity, able to work with business SME’s and tech teams to gather requirements, map and lead workshops and run relevant queries. To be suitable for this role you will have 5+ years experience as a BA in a financial services organization, with a large part of this experience spent on Data Migrations.
Skills we’re looking for:
- 5 + years experience as a BA in the financial services space, ideally Investment Banking, Asset Management, Custody Services or Fund Administration
- 3+ Years experience working on Data Migration Projects
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and UML
- Background across Agile and Waterfall Hybrid Environments
- Strong abilities for data mapping and cleansing
- Experience across the Atlassian Suite
- Strong understanding of Trade-Lifecycle
- Experience in systems such as pControl, HiPort, SimCorp Dimension or Aladdin Advantageous
- Strong negotiation skills to work with SME’s and Vendors
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.