About the role:
Kapital is working with a leading financial services client of ours based in Sydney to recruit a Senior Cloud Engineer for a permanent position. The role will be working as part of a regional team to deliver new Cloud capabilities and to set up and maintain AWS and Azure servers through the use of Powershell, Ansible, Terraform, and other automation tools.
The role will require high level experience across Microsoft Azure and AWS in a large enterprise environment. Cloud configuration management experience using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and PowerShell will be required.
Skills we’re after:
- The ability to use PowerShell within Microsoft Azure for automating daily tasks and processes.
- The ability to use Terraform within AWS for automating daily tasks and processes.
- Design and maintain cloud operation and its integration with the DevOps team. You will need to be able to push DevOps code within the Cloud.
- Experience managing public and private cloud technologies for large enterprises.
- Prior experience working alongside a DevOps team.
- Experience using the latest automation tools within an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Configuration management tools: Cloud Formation, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell.
- The ability to troubleshoot and enhance virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills; the role will involve constant communication with internal clients and key stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge using AWS and Azure. Certifications would be a plus but are not necessary.
- Must know how to improve clod orchestration and automation tools and processes.
- Familiarity with any of the following control platforms: TFVC, Perforce, SVN, or Git.
- The ability to script or code using any of the following would also be advantageous within a cloud environment: Python, Bash, AWS CLI, or Azure CLI.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.