About the Role
A new opportunity is available for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to lead the office relocation efforts for this leading financial services client in the Sydney CBD.
This is a sizeable $15M+ program which will involve the move of more than 500 staff into a new office space over more than 5 floors. The position will incorporate full network links, infrastructure and network procurement, a complex AV fit-out, telephony, Wifi, managing SOWs from a variety of vendors including RFPs/RFIs.
Infrastructure Project and Program Managers applying, MUST have Office relocation and office fit-out experience.
- Must be a seasoned Senior Infrastructure Project Manager with office relocation and office fit-out experience
- Ideally would have financial services, funds, insurance or 3rd party vendor consulting experience
- Should have covered the implementing of a vast array of infrastructure, network, AV and voice technologies.
- Managed infrastructure and IT program budgets of $5-10M in spend
- Experienced across the procurement of technology.
- Orchestrating and managing multiple vendors
- Senior C-Level stakeholder engagement
- Project and budget tracking
- Formal project management methodologies
- Background in infrastructure or network engineering.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.