About the Role
End User Computing Manager opportunity for a Financial Services client of ours in the Sydney CBD. Contract Position. Strong Microsoft solutions background will be necessary, ideally someone with Modern Workplace experience.
You will be the subject matter expert for any workplace collaboration tools within Microsoft Azure Cloud that involve email, collaboration, voice, video, intranet, and audio-visual tools and applications.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT, with a minimum of 3 years of End User Computer management and architecture.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Microsoft Modern Workplace
- Good knowledge of Microsoft collaboration tools and applications.
- Experience dealing with a variety of outside vendors and customers.
- Lead or Management experience of small team of engineers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to translate technical strategies to non-technical parties.
- Serve as subject matter expert when for end user computing support – this is a managerial role leading a team. Not very hands on but will require technical hands on work from time to time (very rarely).
- Bridge the gap between the company’s technical goals and its business goals.
- Microsoft Certifications would be beneficial.
- Must be a good analytical thinker with good problem-solving abilities.
Good to have but not necessary:
- Experience working with regulatory requirements for financial institutions, i.e. monetary authorities and privacy legislation, such as MAS, APRA, ASIC, or GDPR.
- ISO 27000, NIST, or ITIL
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.