About the Role
Kapital Consulting is working with one of Australia’s most recognisable and respected Cloud Consulting Firms to source a Systems Engineer to join the team based in Sydney CBD. You’ll join a firm that offers a variety of projects with structured learning and development paths. The suitable candidate will be responsible for SysOps, maintenance, Supporting and managing the clients environment using Unix and/or Windows. You will work alongside talented teams who share a passion in building great solutions and sharing/learning new skills.
- Experienced working as a Systems Engineer in the SysOps space
- Cloud technology experience would be good across either GCP/Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
- Experience working as a UNIX (Linux/CentOs/Suse) Systems Admin OR
- Experience working as a Wintel Systems Admin with sound knowledge across AD, Virtualisation, Data Centres,
- For either position should have experience across a Scripting language either Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell
- Strong ability to learn and desire to develop technically
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both technically and to senior stakeholders.
- A team player and experience working in a technology environment
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.