Our clients are leading international banking and finance consulting, Fintechs, Buy Side Funds and advisory firms who are looking for Business Analysts in Sydney and Melbourne to work on both contract and permanent assignments. Both business and technical BA’s
- Scope out strategic solutions to solve complex, technical and business problems for our clients in both a pre-sales and consultant capacity.
- Work individually and part of a team to identify, investigate and analyse problems across business functions, data, processes, procedures and work practices.
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies, putting together business cases recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Run workshops and discovery sessions to ensure all necessary information is collated prior to formulating technical and business requirements.
- Deploy system and functional solutions, creating system test plans, to ensure acceptable quality and integrity of solutions.
- Create user/training documentation and provide ongoing support for customers’ post implementation.
- Develop and present functional specifications/requirements for use by system developers.
- Use data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design, development and delivery of system software.
- Act as a central reference and information source, coordinating and assisting system, project and business decision making.
- Prioritise effort on strategic outcomes for customers in alignment with scope, budget and forecasting for the work.
- Use project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop plans and to cost, resource and manage customer analysis, deployment, change management and adoption programs.
- Support the sales process by applying in-depth knowledge of the financial services and technical domain.
- Degree in Computing Science, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience working within a technical consulting / Technical BA role.
- Experience working within Financial Services, delivering solutions for top tier international banking and financial services clients.
- Analytical with strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to liaise between business and technology teams.
- A calm and professional approach in challenging situations.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task with a focus on effective time management.
- Flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.