Full time 6 month contract is available for a Windows / Linux Systems Engineer with a company that specializes in financial software in the Melbourne CBD with flexibility to work remotely.
The role will be focusing on maintaining, fortifying, and updating their current Windows / Linux infrastructure within a large enterprise environment.
- Windows and Linux System Administration
- Linux: CentOS, RedHat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Databases: Microsoft SQL and DB2 (IBM Database 2) experience
- An understanding of AWS tools and products
- Mix of infrastructure projects and operational work
- Responsible for both virtual and on prem servers
- Hardware configuration and deployment
- Improve and enhance existing infrastructure via performance reporting and monitoring
- Installation and configuration of Windows and Linux hosting infrastructure
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux servers
- Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, Microsoft Server 2003-2016, MS SQL Server, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SCCM, Active Directory
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit us at:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.