About the Role:
Kapital is partnering with a leading financial services client of ours looking for a Workday Financials Integration Support Analyst. The role will be responsible for integrating, maintaining and supporting Workday Financials (Adaptive Insights). This will involve integration, configuration and support of Workday to tax, reporting, payroll and other financial systems which the business currently maintain.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Integration and support experience with WorkDay Financials (Adaptive Insights)
- Workday integration and support with Tax, Billing, payroll and other finance and HR systems would ideal
- Experience using an iPaaS vendor toolkit to integrate Workday such as: Azure, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica or IBM
- End user support of Finance Systems
- API Management of WorkDay Financials
- Any low level programming or scripting experience would be useful
- A solid understanding of Service Management (ITIL, ServiceNow) and Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) toolsets would be ideal.
- The ability to collaborate with vendor support teams to resolve configuration and software issues
This is a permanent position located in the Sydney CBD for one of Kapital’s leading international Financial Services clients. If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.