Welcome to our first news letter, here you can find out all about who the industry movers were, how KAPiTAL went in the last 6mths and also how we see the market shaping up in the months to follow.
Market Update: The market as a whole was very busy from all accounts and across all industries. Most of our clients were recruiting at a steady pace in the lead up to the end of June and across vast technical disciplines. Many new initiatives were kicking off in the Prop Trading and Brokerage space across internal system upgrades and also the need for high calibre System Analysts/DevOps and Architect level profiles due to pure growth and the need to stay on top of their games. There was alot of movement across Funds Management with companies shifting their multi $Bn funds to new custodians due to the fallout with one or two clients which saw alot of recruitment coming out of this industry. Across Banking, 2 new FX projects kicked off for us which had demand for Snr Business Analysts and Testers across Front Office FX GUI Interfaces and also STP of trades to new and enhanced central sources. Management Consulting clients of ours won significant tenders which drove demand for high level structured programme resources to ensure timely delivery.
Placements: These are our placements for Q1 & Q2 and are across clients in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We also made placements with 2 new clients to add to our growing client base.
- Program Master Scheduler – Top Tier Consulting Firm
- Systems Test Lead – Banking and Finance Vendor
- Automation Test Lead – Insurance
- Snr Technical Business Analyst – Financial Services
- 2 x FX Markets Business Analysts – Banking
- Program Manager – Banking and Finance Vendor
- Trading Systems Support – Prop Trading Firm
- Application Support – Funds Management
- Head of Testing – Funds Management
- Snr Market Solutions Architect – Brokerage Firm
Months to follow: We are seeing a high demand for Big Data and Data Analytics across our client base and also more Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence programmes coming up which should lead to more demand in this space. Stay tuned for our next update later in the year.