About the Role and the Company:
Kapital Consulting is seeking an Infrastructure System Engineer for a leading professional services firm for their Asia Pacific team. The role will be working with local and global vendors to assist in diagnosing and escalating infrastructure issues, and working on regional implementations. The role would require someone with prior experience in Windows Engineering solutions, as well as strong SCCM and Intune skills. Strong written and verbal communication is a must for this opportunity.
Skills we’re looking for:
- 4 or more years experience Engineering Wintel Solutions
- Intune to manage devices (parts of Microsoft’s EMS suite)
- SCCM for application deployment, patching and monitoring
- Application packaging with PowerShell
- Experience in Windows 10 deployment and migrations.
- MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Office 365 administration in conjunction
- Apps packaging
- Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
- ITILv3 Certification or similar work experience required
- Microsoft Security Suit desirable
- Client facing, looking for someone with a professional services background that has worked in Government, Finance, or Banking.
If you are interested in the position and have all the skills required then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapital Consulting is a boutique agency specialising in IT Recruitment across Australia and AsiaPac. For more information on upcoming roles or market information visit our Linkedin page goo.gl/M4MlIi or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KAPiTAL_IT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.